Kindergarten Registration Information
Welcome to Region 15!
We are excited for your child to begin their educational journey in Region 15! To attend kindergarten in the 2021-22 school year, your child must be 5 years of age on or before January 1, 2022.
Wondering what the expectations are for Kindergarten? Learn more here.
Not sure what school your child will be attending? Search by School by Street Name Index or School by Geographical Location
To Register for Kindergarten in the 2021-22 School Year:
1. Complete a Region 15 Initial Student Registration Form. Once completed, please email the form to:
Kelly Zablauskas, Registrar
(203) 758-8259 x 123
Fax: (203) 758-2776
2. Attend the Virtual Kindergarten Orientation meeting on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 6:00 pm.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,86195468768# or +16465588656,,86195468768#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 861 9546 8768
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keQiFXpi0
3. Following the virtual meeting on March 11th, individual appointments will be made to complete your Kindergarten Registration. Individual schools will reach out to families for appointment dates. At this time, we expect to schedule appointments in early June. Additional details will be forthcoming.
4. Information about required documents to complete for registering your Kindergartener in Region 15 Schools, including residency documents and state health assessment records (required physical) are below.
You may complete and send in required forms now. All forms and questions can be directed to Registration@Region15.org
Registration Form 2020 English Fillable PDF
Formulario de inscripcion para nuevos estudiantes (Fillable PDF)
2020-21 School Requirements Proof Immunizations.pdf
Affidavit / Proof of Residency Form (If needed)
Connecticut Health Assessment Record.pdf
- A rental lease or proof of home ownership (Deed, mortgage statement, current property tax bill)
- Secondary proof of residency in the form of : Two current utility bills (landline telephone, water, electric, gas, oil, or cable television - no cellphone).
- A photo ID (CT driver's license or State ID card) showing current Region 15 address
- Proof of child's age with one of the following, but not limited to:
- Photocopy of a birth certificate (preferred method)
- Student's unexpired passport
- Earlier school records
- State-issued identification document
- Physician's certificate verifying a student's age
For information on school registration, for grades 1-12 (not Kindergarten), click here.