***Please note that we can only live stream one event at a time so if we have two games/meets at the same time we will have one event on "tape delay" and upload it for viewing at a later time.
Region 15 Families,
Now that we have had a few opportunities to host some events at our facilities I just want to thank you again for understanding the policies and protocols we have in place for fans attending our events. Again, I just want to remind everyone that:
- Only two guests, per athlete playing, can attend outdoor events and volleyball matches.
- For swimming we can only allow one parent to view the meet at a time and do allow parents to rotate in and out of the viewing area.
- Guests without a pass will not be allowed to enter any event.
- We will only allow a guest to enter that has been listed on the Google Form that the athlete has filled out. If the athlete has not filled it out, no guests can attend.
- Guests must wear masks at all times.
- The lower parking lot at the turf field is only available to buses, officials, handicapped parking and staff working the event.
- The lower gate will not be open for admittance. All guests must check in with a pass at the bottom of the ramp leading to the stadium.
- We urge all guests to park in one of the parking lots up at the school.
- If you or your son/daughter have not received the two passes, please be patient. We are processing them and will get them out soon.
- Passes are only good for the team your son/daughter plays on, and only at Pomperaug High School.
- Please not that improper use of the passes may result in the privilege being revoked.
- Seating areas are marked off with tape at the various venues. Please sit in the marked areas to ensure social distancing and safety for everyone.
- Please remember that PHS fans are not allowed at away games.
- Here is the link to the Pomperaug High School Athletics YouTube Channel
Please note that we can only live stream one event at a time so if we have two games/meets at the same time we will tape one and upload it for viewing at a later time.
Thanks again for your cooperation!
Ron Plasky- Director of Athletics, Physical Education and Health
Welcome to the Pomperaug High School Athletics Department
The Pomperaug High School Interscholastic Athletic Program provides student-athletes with the opportunity to reach the highest levels of academic success, competitiveness and sportsmanship. Student athletes set forth standards that are representative of leadership, responsibility and excellence on the playing fields, in the classroom, and in the community. The athletic program is a privilege afforded to students in good academic standing whose participation is contingent upon decisions and actions that meet the PHS Athletes Code of Ethics per the PHS Sports Handbook.
Director of Athletics,
Health & Physical Education
Pomperaug High School Nurses
Registration Information: Click the 'Register Now' for information on how to participate in and register for the athletic programs at Pomperaug High School.
Registration and completion of forms through the link below must be received before the student-athlete participates in any school team-organized practice, scrimmage, or scheduled game/contest.
Athletic Teams: Teams are listed by season. Please visit the team page for more information.
Moving forward, we will link to practice schedules for all sports here. They are subject to daily changes so please check back often.
Additional Athletic Forms, Policies, and Sports Handbook
Listing files in 'Athletics Forms'
Schedules: Schedules change often and are subject to change without notice. It is recommended that you frequently check this site for up-to-date information and cancellations.
Link to Impact Testing (b1a03110ab)