Business Office FAQs

1. When can I make changes to my Tax Sheltered Annuities (TSA)?

You can make changes at any time to your TSA. The date change is required in Payroll. 

2. Who is my contact as a Retired Teacher?

Contact Brenda McGrath in the Business Office (203-758-8259 "3" or ext. 121).