Kindergarten Registration Information
Welcome to Region 15!
We are excited for your child to begin their educational journey in Region 15! To attend kindergarten in the 2021-22 school year, your child must be 5 years of age on or before January 1, 2022.
Wondering what the expectations are for Kindergarten? Learn more here.
Not sure what school your child will be attending? Search by School by Street Name Index or School by Geographical Location
To Register for Kindergarten in the 2021-22 School Year:
1. A Virtual Kindergarten Orientation meeting was held Thursday, March 11, 2021
2. Schools will reach out to families to schedule an appointment to complete kindergarten registration. Appointments will be scheduled for June 1st - June 4th.
3. Required documents for kindergarten registration are below, including residency documents and state health assessment records (required physical). Please note that we can not accept photographs of state health assessment record.
All forms and questions can be directed to:
Kelly Zablauskas, Registrar
(203) 758-8259 x 123
Fax: (203) 758-2776
Listing files in 'Kindergarten Registration'
- A rental lease or proof of home ownership (Deed, mortgage statement, current property tax bill)
- Secondary proof of residency in the form of : Two current utility bills (landline telephone, water, electric, gas, oil, or cable television - no cellphone).
- A photo ID (CT driver's license or State ID card) showing current Region 15 address
- Proof of child's age with one of the following, but not limited to:
- Photocopy of a birth certificate (preferred method)
- Student's unexpired passport
- Earlier school records
- State-issued identification document
- Physician's certificate verifying a student's age
For information on school registration, for grades 1-12 (not Kindergarten), click here.