Welcome to Region 15!
We are looking forward to getting to know your child and making them feel at home at any one of our highly regarded schools.
Registration for enrollment occurs throughout the school year. If you are registering your child for Kindergarten in the upcoming school year, additional information can be found in the link to the right.
Enrollment and Residency Requirements:
- Prior to registering a child in Region 15, we require proof of residency. Permanent residency (physical presence with an intention to remain) in Southbury or Middlebury is the primary requirement to enroll in Region 15 schools. A landowner, taxpayer, or business owner does not confer residency privileges for school enrollment processes.
- Upon verification of the required documents, a student will be pre-enrolled. We will not formally enroll a student until the school nurse confirms Connecticut State health compliance.
At your Registration Appointment, please bring:
- A rental lease or proof of home ownership (Deed, mortgage statement, current property tax bill)
- Secondary proofs of residency in the form of : Two current utility bills (landline telephone, water, electric, gas, oil, or cable television - not cellphone). New residents must provide secondary proofs within one month of enrolling their child.
- A photo ID (CT driver's license or State ID card) showing current Region 15 address
- Region 15 Registration Form (Below)
- Record Release Form - one for each student registering (Below)
- Most recent school transcripts, grades, test scores, and credits
- Connecticut Health Assessment Record (all incoming students must have a physical exam within 12 months of starting in Region 15)
- Affidavit Form: Demonstrating proof of legal guardianship or legal custody/residence, if applicable
- Student Record Release Form to transfer confidential student information (i.e. IEP and/or 504 plan, if applicable)
- Proof of immunizations
- Proof of child's age with one of the following, but not limited to:
- Photocopy of a birth certificate (preferred)
- Student's unexpired passport
- Earlier school records
- State-issued identification document
- Physician's certificate verifying a student's age
Listing files in 'Registration'
Please click here for more information about Health Assessment Records.
To Schedule a Registration Appointment
Kelly Zablauskas, Registrar
(203) 758-8259 x 123
Fax: (203) 758-2776
Did you change your address?
Please contact our registration office and complete the following:
- Address change form
- Submit new proof of residency documents