The goal of the Pomperaug Regional School District 15 is to provide a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing environment conducive to learning that we can all enjoy. Utilizing a skilled staff of dedicated employees, our Facilities department takes great pride in carrying out their duties to ensure that top quality services are provided. We also closely monitor the needs of our schools to be sure that our services match their needs, and adjust where necessary.
We have also been very aggressive with energy conservation ("green" products and projects) and constantly strive to improve the operation and efficiency of our buildings.
Public and classroom spaces are maintained by the school custodial staff. Our security monitors keep our schools safe and secure.
- Asbestos Management Program to Parents, Faculty & Staff
- Asbestos Notice to Vendors & Contractors
- Tools for Schools (Indoor Air Quality Plan)
- Integrated Pest Management Plan
- Facility Rental Information
- Energy Education
- Energy Management Guidelines
- Energy Education Summer Shutdown Reminder
- Welcome Back Savings Flier
- October is "Energy Awareness Month"
- Green Cleaning Program