Welcome to Pomperaug Regional School District 15, serving the communities of Middlebury and Southbury, Connecticut. The directions for registering students in Region 15 schools are outlined below.
For information on Kindergarten Registration, click here.
First, please call the school your child(ren) will be attending to make an appointment for registering:
|Pomperaug Elementary School||203-264-8283|
|Middlebury Elementary School||203-758-2401|
|Gainfield Elementary School||203-264-5312|
|Long Meadow Elementary School||203-758-1144|
|Memorial Middle School||203-758-2496|
|Rochambeau Middle School||203-264-2711|
|Pomperaug High School||203-262-3200|
Next, it is important to bring all of the following with you to your registration appointment:
- Completed registration form
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Student Health History
- Health and Development Questionnaire
- If applicable, records (transcript/report card, etc.) from previous school or a Record of Release form.
- Alternative Transportation Form, if needed
- Proof of Residency (see registration form for suggested documentation).
- Current Health Assessment Record from the State of Connecticut Department of Education. New entrants to Region 15 must present the written results of a physical examination that is thirteen (13) months old or less on the day of entrance and proof of State required immunizations. ("Entrants": students entering pre-Kindergarten, entering Kindergarten, moving in from outside of Connecticut or another country, or transferring from a private school in Connecticut).
Also, please read the Health Services Immunization Information Page.
NOTE: Click here for the Pre-School Health Assessment Record