Social Studies Links, 6
- Travel Journal Essay Template Download in MS Word Format
- Walsh Research Paper Template Download in MS Word Format
- Sixth Grade Travel Journal
- Ancient Mesopotamia
- Daily Life in Ancient Civilizations by Mrs. Donn
- Mesopotamia, The Fertile Crescent
- WebQuest King Tutankhamun: Was It Murder?
- Mysteries of the Nile
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Egypt - Staff Room
- Ancient Egypt Webquest, Find information about Ancient Egypt
- At the Tomb of Tutankhamen @ nationalgeographic.com
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Djoser Complex
- Egyptian Life
- Egyptian Scavenger Hunt
- Pyramids -- A NOVA Online Adventure
- Gods and Goddesses
- Guardian's Egypt
- The Institute of Egyptian Art and Archaeology
- Mark Millmore's Ancient Egypt
- Mummies of Ancient Egypt
- NOVA Online/Pyramids -- The Inside Story
- Television: Make a Mummy @ nationalgeographic.com
- Welcome to Akhet Egyptology
- Tour King Tut'sTomb -- Learn more about the objects which were found in the
famed tomb of King Tutankhamum.
- Welcome to Neferchichi's Tomb at neferchichi.com
- Ancient Greece -- Explore Ancient Greek history, mythology, art, culture, and architecture
- The Greeks -- Learn about Ancient Greek history and culture from many multimedia resoureces.
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Greece -- Visit this Thinkquest project to recreate Ancient Greece, visiting its most famous landmarks, learning its history, and sampling its culture.
- LEGION XIIII. Ancient Greece Brought to Life...
- History for Kids
- The Roman Empire -- Brief historical overview, a section on Roman achievements, the Roman gods, and the architects, engineers, and builders
- Dead Romans -- A great Resource
- All Roads Lead to Rome
- Colosseum -- Virtual Walk Through
- Colosseum -- Photos taken in 1890 Courtesy of Athena Press. How do they compare to today?
- Forum Romanum -- an Award Winning Site Developed by Three High School Students
- Odyssey Rome
- Think Quest -- Rome
- Let's Journey Back in Time to Ancient Rome!
- The Romans -- Timelines and student activities are provided in this
BBC site on the Romans.
- Compare Family Life -- Learn about Roman families and then make
comparisons with their own modern families, using the
guided student worksheet.
- Castle Learning Center
- Castles on the Web
- Explore a Castle
- Journey Through the Middle Ages developed at Salford Hills Elementary School
- What Was It Really Like to Live in the Middle Ages?
- Badger's Medieval Clip Art
- Medieval Knights
- Medieval Times Dinner Theater
- New York Renaissance Faire
- Medieval Technology Pages - Timeline
- Medieval World -- General information on clothing, costumes, and jewelry of the Middle Ages.
- Japan -- A Country Study
- Japan through Young Eyes
- Japanese Education and Culture
- Kid's Web Japan
- CIA -- The World Factbook 2000 -- Japan
- Exploring Japan -- Explore Japanese haiku, fans, games, carp kites, tea ceremonies.
Black History Month and Nature's Classroom Related
- Freedom Center's Monument To the U.R. FreedomQuest
- Freedom Center's U.R. Historical Card Game FreedomQuest
- Harriet Tubman Drama Script (pdf)
- Quilts of the Underground Rairoad
- Life As a Slave:
- Exploring the Underground Railroad:
- Underground Railroad Web Quest:
- Underground Railroad Virtual Field Trip:
- Harriet Tubman & The Underground Railroad by Pocantico Hills School
- History and Geography of the Underground Railroad
- Astronomy and Earth Science: Following the Drinking Gourd