How to Add Color Printer
To Add a New Printer:
- Start>>Printers and Faxes
- At top of left column, click “Add a printer”
- In the pop-up window of the Add Printer Wizard, click “Next”
- In next pop-up window, make sure “A network printer” is clicked and then click “Next”
- In the pop-up window to specify a printer, make sure the second choice “Connect to this printer” is clicked, and type in \\phs1\Color Laserjet Media in the box. Then click “Next”
- In the pop-up window to specify if this is the default printer, click “No”, then “Next”
- In the next window, to finish the wizard, click “Finish”
To Print to this Color Printer:
- Pull up your document and click print.
- In the Printer Name box, highlight \\phs1\Color Laserjet Media, then click "OK"