Region 15 Schools are committed to providing accurate and timely information to the community.
Check the Region 15 Websites regularly for:
- Announcements: school delays, closings, early dismissals, Open House dates, upcoming events, etc.
- Board and Board Committee Meetings, Agendas, Minutes and Video
- Policies and Procedures
- Financial Updates
- Budget Information
- Curriculum and Program Information
- Calendars: School, Board of Education, etc.
Watch our YouTube Channel for:
- Board meetings
- Special Events
Attend Board of Education Meetings and/or Visit Our Board of Education page for:
- Information on Curriculum and Instruction
- Current policies under review
- Annual budget development
- Facilities project updates
- Reports and updates on programs, assessments and research
School Messenger is our electronic mass communication system. It is used by the District and School leaders to communicate important information to parents, including emergency alerts. The main telephone number and email address parents provide as part of the registration process are accessed for this communication resource. Please be sure you provide up to date contact information to your child's school office staff in order to ensure timely receipt of information.
Jessica Clark, School-Home Community Liaison & District Webmaster
(203) 758-8259 x 1029
Telling Our Story!
Learn more about the exciting things that happen inside our #Region15Schools!
PHOTOGRAPHING STUDENTS AND STAFF
Some students choose not to be photographed. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) allows students and parents to opt out of the release of certain information about students, including photographs, and Region 15 Schools operates in compliance with this law. Before we can allow anyone to take photos, video and/or quotes from our students, a school administrator must confirm.