We invite you to be part of our team! Becoming a substitute gives you the flexibility of choosing the days you want to work and the school(s) where you would like to work. Enjoy the flexibility of creating your own schedule with a rewarding career in education.
Region 15 accepts electronic applications for Substitutes on an ongoing basis.
To apply for a substitute position:
1. Complete an electronic Substitute Application Form through Frontline.
2. Contact the Substitute Coordinator to schedule an appointment and review the background check process.
Substitute Position Requirements and Compensation Information
- Substitute Teacher
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Paraprofessional & Secretary
- Substitute Custodian
- Substitute Cafeteria Worker
- Substitute Lunch / Recess Aide
Substitute Paraprofessional & Secretary
Substitute Cafeteria Worker
Substitute Lunch / Recess Aide
Benay Woodford, Substitute Coordinator (Teachers, Nurse, Paraprofessionals, Custodians, and Cafeteria)
(203) 758-8259 x 1014